Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Treat Bags

So I decided to make treat bags for our staff at work since we will be having a staff meeting on Valentine's Day.  I though it is not that many of us it should not take me long at all.  Boy was I wrong I spent all afternoon working on them and I only fully completed 2 bags.  Our staff is not that big we only have 21 members but I decided to do two designs and make them really pretty.  Bad IDEA! I should have stuck to short and simple.  Oh well, a lesson learned.  So here they are I hope every one likes them as much as I do.

Recipe:
dino from cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
bug from cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
lacy labels background cut at ( not sure I will have to double check) lol
colorful cardstock for background
stickles and white gell pen for added detail

I am hoping to be able to film my first video tomorrow or Friday on this project, I will keep you posted , wish me luck.

My Cute dinosaur I used stickles to ouline the Dino Mite and also to color in the spikes on his back (I dont think you can see this in this pic). 

Love Bug stickles were used to outline love bug and her wings and heart white gel pen was used to make fake stitching around the border  

My 2 finished treat bags

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, love your bags. Sometimes you do not realize what you have gotten yourself into, LOL. Good look on the rest of them!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete