Saturday, February 12, 2011

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

I love this card I think it's so cute. I was having a lot of fun making it also.  I hope you all enjoy my card.

recipe:
Cricut cartridges used(lacy labels for scallop circle cut at 5in. Plantin Schoolbook for circle cut at 5.4 in.  create a critter for peanut cut at 2.5 and hello kitty greeting for strawberry cut at 2.5)
Saying I just typed up and printed on card stock and attached it to the top of the card.
For the inside I just stamped Happy valentine's Day in pink.

For the strawberry I used black paperstudio cardstock pink and green paperstudio cardstock and stickles and glossy accents. For Mr. peanut I used all paperstudio cardstock.



As far as the paper I used for the scallop circle I am not sure who makes it but it did come in a pack with a bunch of different paper and I purchased it at Hobby Lobby. 

1 comment: