Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Challenge

Ok so I am entering in another challenge.  I am entering Momo's Challenge from madebymomo.blogspot.com, you can find the link to her challenge HERE.  The only rules for this challenge were to make a card that used the following colors: Hot pink, white and black and included a heart in some way.

I thought very hard about this I wanted to make a very cute card and I believe I achieved it. Let me know what you all think about it.

I decided to make a stand up card.  I used black cardstock as my base color and then I did white and then the hot pink hearts paper.

I kept it simple, simply because the hot pink paper was really busy I think. So i just used my cricut to cut out Hello Kitty from the Hello Kitty cartridge and I added some pop dots and I was done with that. 

then i stamped Happy Valentines Day on the message card

This is how the card looks like closed

2 comments: