Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My First Award! YAY ME!!!




I have recieved my very first award special thanks to Insane Chic Designs. It was unexpected but very appreciated, Thanks so much for picking me.

Upon accepting this award I have to:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
Eight Things About MOI:
  1. I have 1 daughter who is 1 year old. 
  2. I have not been crafting too long, but I hope to continue for a long time. 
  3. I work for a non-profit organization.
  4. I love the color Pink
  5. My favorite food is chicken 
  6. I have been married for almost 5 years now( July 8th will make 5 years).
  7. I love to shop. 
  8. I love technology. 
 8 people i have discovered..
Donna @ donnasdreamworks.blogspot.com


Again Thanks it surely means it alot.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much and congrats on your first blog award....hugs, Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete