Sunday, February 13, 2011

MOO

A couple of weeks ago(2) I got my contacts from my uncle who happens to be an eye doctor and he got them to me really fast and best of all free. I am so grateful he did this for me. Usually my contacts run really really high because I am almost blind so I was so excited to find out that he was gracious enough to let me have them. I decided that I would mail him a thank you card so this is what I created for him.


This card came together very quickly. I think sometimes that the less you think about a card the cuter it comes out sometimes.  What do you all think?

This is a 5X8 card, the cow is from Create A Critter I cut the cow at 3 inches and the ribbon is from Paper studio. As for the saying I actually just typed it up and printed it on cardstock and used a circle punch and punch it out to look like I stamped it. Then I used some pink ink and rubbed it around the edges. I did use Peachy Keen critter faces that I won from Joy from Joyslife.com on the cows face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment