Sunday, February 6, 2011

Honey Bee Card

While looking through the Create A Critter cartridge I noticed the bee hive that is an accessory to the bee.  I  was trying to think of a creative way to use it in a valentine card instead of just making a normal 8x5 card, so that I could enter it in another challenge which is the Card Creations and More by C So Saturday Challenge. If you would like to check it out click HERE. This is what I came up with for the challenge let me know what you all think.

I welded two bee hives together on my gypsy which I then cut out at 5 inches. 

This is what I stamped on the inside of the card 

I cut the cute little bee at 3 inches and for his wings I used vellum clear paper and I just bent them up a bit so they would look like she was flapping her wings.  

5 comments:

  1. How adorable!! I just love the hive shaped card! The bee is just too cute! Thanks for playing along at Card Creations & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the shaped card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Creations & More in So Saturday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What a sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete