Sunday, February 20, 2011

Aww Nuts

First I would like to say sorry for not posting much this past week.  I have been super busy with work and my daughter, so I have not had much time at all to scrap.  I finally got a chance to work on a card that I have been wanting to work on for days today.  It did not come out exactly like I hoped it would but it will work since I did not want to recut it all over again.  I hope that you all enjoy it.


Don't know why but it looks as if he has fangs lol. OH WELL  I cut the nut from Create a Critter at 7 in, welded two together on my gypsy. I ran the top part through the Cuttlebug with the swirls folder then I just outlined the swirls in glue and sprinkled martha stewart glitter onto it.  cut the chipmunk out from Mickey Mouse cartridge at 2.50 in, the white fence is also from the same cartridge it was cut at 2 and then the grass is from Plantin cut at 1.5.  As far as paper goes I am not sure what came from what because I used scraps. 

Wanted to show that I used pop dots for the white fence that way I could put the chipmunk behind it and it would look like he was actually standing behind the fence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment