Saturday, February 26, 2011

Music is in the Air (Guest designer)

I know I can't believe it my 2nd card as a guest designer.  I am so honored and thankful that Christina from Card Creations & More by C chose me to be the guest designer for this weeks challenge.  For this challenge we had to make a card that sparkled.  So I decided to do it big lol.  Hope you all enjoy and really like my card. Thoughts are always appreciated and welcomed.

Ingredients:
Paper for side step card is from AC pattern paper teen collection
Music tape is from indie arts cartridge cut at 2 inches.
Music notes are from Gypsy wandering cartridge cut at 1.5
Font is from Plantin cut at 1.22 for the word music and the rest at 1 inche
All other cardstock used was left over scraps.
Martha stewart glitter for the words



1 comment: