Monday, April 30, 2012

Mini watering can

Hello all,

I am back with another project for you all. This time I decided to create a mini watering can that I purchased the file from SVG Cuts. It is actually a mother's day kit but I decided to use it has a birthday project for my grandmother instead.




I used EK Success brand of paper that I received has a gift from Exploring Cricut for this project. Same thing for the brads and the chip board happy birthday. You could easily put happy mothers day instead of birthday and make this project a mothers day project instead. For the flowers I used the same SVG Cuts file just instead of the watering can file I used the flowers from the small glove box file.



I plan on putting the necklace that I bought for my grandmother wrapped in tissue paper inside the mini watering can along with the flowers. She loves flowers so that's why I decided to put flowers inside the watering can. I really hope she likes it.

Linking up at:
Scrapalicious USA:flower power
Paper playtime:ch #73 anything goes


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment