Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dear tooth fairy

Even though it's still early for me to start thinking about the tooth fairy since my daughter is only two and just getting her teeth not losing them, I thought I would get a head start on creating things for her for when she does need it. I saw this adorable Lettering Delights file called Dear Tooth Fairy and I just had to cut some things out immediately.


I made a card, a box to put her tooth in when she loses it, and I used print and cut to create the little record card on the right side. I was planning on printing and cutting a little from the tooth fairy but I totally forgot about it. I really like the record card since she can mark what tooth she lost, the date, her age, and tooth number. I think that when she's older and looking back and has all of these records, she will really enjoy it.



Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what I am up to.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment