Friday, April 20, 2012

Cupcake stand

Good evening
I hope everyone is having a great day. For my project today I was inspired by a cute hello kitty cupcake stand thingy ( I don't know what it's called so I just named it thingy) the inspiration came from the following picture:




The pic on the left. I think they are like a cute table with a cover. Whatever it is, it inspired me.




I used an SVG Cuts file Happy Birthday to You to create this project. I just altered it a bit and used a stick which I covered with paper and hot glued it to the top and bottom to make sure it stays standing up. I also used a free 3D bow file from SVG Cuts also for the hello kitty look a like bow on top of the cupcake. I used different color stickles to decorate the top to make it look like sprinkles. I left the bottom hollow so you could put some treats inside and give as a gift to someone( I don't think I will be giving this away I like it to much).
Linking up at:
Craft junkie too:TGIF linky party #54
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment