Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sweet-ie

Hi everyone! I'm back tonight with another adorable card. I have to say I love this card so much. It has to be one of my new favorite cards. When you see if you will know why. I hated this card at first since it took almost 3 hours from start to finish. I had to redo it like 3 times before I was happy with the way it looked. I was becoming so aggravated with it but I am glad I did not just quit on it since it came out so cute. So how about I stop talking and we take a look at my card that I keep blabbering about.




Cute huh? That owl is just to adorable. I purchased her from the silhouette online store, I believe the file is called Owl on Branch. I just popped her up on some foam square to make her stick out more from the cute paper. The sentiment comes from My Thoughts Exactly Sweet Thoughts collection. I also used some stickles on her eyelids and some cute rhinestones from Hobby Lobby to bling it up a bit.

Hope you enjoyed my card tonight and thanks for stopping by.

Linking up:
Cameo Creations Challenge: Mothers's Day

Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge # 112 Flowers

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment