Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby Love

Hi Everyone!
I am so aggravated I have been trying to post my first video all day long and I am having the worst luck uploading it. So I decided to post a quick post so you all don't think I have abandon you all already.
Drum roll please....

Yes another baby card. I told you all I have been making a lot of them recently. My video was actually of a birthday card but since it is not working with me I figured you all would be ok with another baby card. This time for a little girl. I used yet another SVG Cuts cutting file (I love them, they have the best files) for my cute little romper. It is actually a free file they have called Nora's Romper. My stamp is from Scrappy moms Special Deliver set and my paper came from K&C Company Itsy Bitsy stack.

Linking up:
Pink Cricut:Link up Tuesday
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment