Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby bottles

Like I said on my come back post, I would be posting a lot of baby and birthday cards for a little bit since I have been mostly working on these types of cards. I hope nobody mines. Tonight I want to share a card that really did not take me any time to make.



I used another SVG Cuts cutting file called Bundle of Joy for the cute baby bottle. For that really cute bottle paper and baby blue checkered paper I used paper from The Paper Studio Baby stack. My sentiment came from Scrappy Moms Stamps Special Delivery set.

Hope you like my cute and simple baby card. See you all back here tomorrow night.

P.S. sorry about not posting my first video tonight. I will be hopefully posting it tomorrow. Wish me luck on it ;).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment