Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sandcastle card

Hello everyone

I know I have been m.i.a for about week but I couldn't craft. First my blade went out on my cameo, so I had to wait for it to ship to me. Then I had to work on some birthday invitations for a friend. Those took a good bit of time so I couldn't work on all the SVG Cuts projects I had been wanting to work on :(. Oh well that has past now and I have a project for you today.

I created a sandcastle like card from the Summer Street Carnival file from SVG Cuts. I altered the file a bit so instead of it looking like a fun house I made it look like a sandcastle.



As far as the details go I use another file from SVG Cuts called Wet N Wild .
I wish I could put more pictures up but my husband took our camera with him and I had to take this picture with my iPad.

Please come back tomorrow for another project.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment