Sunday, May 13, 2012

Im a little tea pot

I'm back. I m sorry I have been gone for a bit but I had a lot of stuff going on and have not been able to post. But now I'm back with a lot of cute projects to show you this up coming week. The first one is the cutest teapot, tea cup, and saucier ever. It is the new releases from SVG Cuts called Tea for you and me. As soon as they released I knew I had to get to work because my mom loves tea and it would be great to go with her mothers day present.



Her kitchen is made up of blue and white and I just happen to have the cutest blue and white paper and knew I had to use it for this project. I just love how this came out. Mary from SVG cuts really out did her self on this file it is amazing I cannot wait to make more teapots and tea cups and spoons and saucers and... Lol just kidding that's it.



My daughter actually wants me to make her a set. She keeps saying I want to play tea time since she saw it. I want to make her a really cute girlie one. I'm just scared that as soon as I give it to her she is going to tear it up. Oh well I guess huh?

Well my mom really loved it and cannot wait to bring it to school to show off to her fellow co workers.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment