Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Congrats class of 2012

Even though I graduated a couple of years ago I still have a couple of friends and co workers who are just graduating. So when SVG Cuts came out
With their Graduation Day kit I knew I had to get to working on a project. In the middle of me working on projects they also released there 3D numbers kit. PERFECT timing right then and there I knew what I wanted to create.



I created everything in the picture using the two kits, I did use a couple of brads that I had purchased from Hobby Lobby as embellishments for the numbers. between the two kits they pretty much had everything I needed to create cute graduation gifts. Hope you are inspired and I love to read comments so please feel free to leave as many comments as you like.

Linking up at:
Pink Cricut: Link up Tuesday

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment