Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's finally up!

Yah!!! My website is finally up and running. That does not mean that I'm done with it but its done to the point that I can advertise and get some traffic generating. My website is where I will be able to sell my vinyl tumbler projects or other vinyl creations I create along with some cards and custom invites. I hope you all go check it out,I have worked really hard on it to get it to look just right.

This is where I am going to advertise now,
More Fun Scraps is the name of my site so just click on the link and take a look around. If you have any questions at all feel free to email me and I will
Will get back to you ASAP.

One more thing PLEASE go like my Facebook page also it would really mean a lot to me.

That's its for now I will definitely be back with some projects and cards for you guys now that all my time won't be spent working on my site.

Thanks

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment