Monday, September 3, 2012

Cherry blossom tree card

I love the free Kyoto Kuties file from lettering delights. I prob have used this file over a hundred times. Its so super cute. I also used the fall tree card file from SVG cuts Fall Harvest kit for the base of my card.



This card was really hard to photograph because it's just so big and awkward to me.


Here is the second flap of my card I used the tree from the original file but I used the cherry blossoms from the free SVG cuts files.



Here is the final flap which is my fav one. This is the tree from lettering delights free file. I modified the tree to make it fit on the card. I also adding a little hummingbird at the top.

Well that's all for today I hope that you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it. I don't think I will be giving this one away to just anybody. I have to make sure its a special person. ;)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment