Monday, September 10, 2012

1st Halloween card of the year

So can I just say that I have been so swamped at work that its ridiculous. I'm so exhausted and not had a break to relax(craft) in a good bit. I did realize that I forgot to post my Halloween card. I used SVG cuts Fall Harvest kit for my card base and trees. As for the decorations I used a little bit from a couple of different kits. So enough describing lets get to the pics.


The cute pumpkin, the fence and the black cat are all from SVG cuts midnight jamboree kit



The cute spider hanging from the tree is from SVG cuts party on elm street kit I am unsure where I got the witches pot and potion bottle from.



The bats in the tree and the banner in the tree are also from SVG cuts party on elm street kit. The pumpkins are from the midnight jamboree kit and the graves with ghosts I think are from a Lettering Delights but I could be wrong. Sorry I cannot remember where exactly I got them from.

Well I'm off to bed now and hopefully I can wake up bright and refreshed. Remember I love to hear your thoughts on all of my projects so please let me know what your thoughts are.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment