Monday, June 3, 2013

Fishin you a great day

Hi everyone!

Time sure does fly by I remember just posting my Mother's Day cards and now I am starting to post my Father's Day cards, next thing you know we will be posting Christmas cards again. It's crazy!!!

So here is my first Father's Day card:



I got the inspiration from a project that Tamara Tripodi did for SVG Cuts. She created a box sort of like the card I made. I changed it from a box to a card and then I changed the saying and the background up. The sentiment is from the stamp set called Under the Sea from My Thoughts Exactly.

Well I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Please come back and check out my others cards that I will be posting for Father's Day.

Thank you all for stopping by.

Linking up at:
My Craft Spot:Monday Challenge #100 Dad

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! The fish paper is fabulous and I love how you added the center band! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cut card! LOVE that background paper! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Father's Day card. I love the fish paper and the cool way you added the front layer with twine. :) Thanks for playing along in the *Dad* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete