Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day gifts

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
I finally finished my Mothers day projects and family cards just in time this morning. I had the idea in my head for a week now I just didn't get the time to sit down and finish my projects. They came out adorable I think. Also everyone loved them.
So lets take a look.

I know you all are prob tired from me using SVG Cuts Cards for Mom kit but I love it! It's so simple and cute and fast cards to put together. SVG Cuts rocks with all of there projects. With that being said I used them again for my cute cards in the back which I decided to put my daughters dance recital photo on the front as an extra little gift for them so I just got them in and I know they wanted one. As far as those beautiful gift boxes go they are from SVG Cuts but they are from a different file called High Skies kit which has some awesome projects on it also so if you have not checked it out you need too.
Well I won't keep you any longer today since it is Mothers Day. Thanks for stopping by.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment