Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gable Gift Boxes

Ok so I believe this is the last project for the Mario party that I used an SVG Cuts file for.  So sad I know. Without them though I wouldn't have been able to do all the projects I wanted to do. So thanks so much SVG Cuts.  Ok back to my project. I LOVE these, they came out amazing I think.  I saw some online to purchase( this is where the idea came from) so I remembered that SVG Cuts released Classic Gift Boxes kit with a box similar to the one they were selling premade online.

So my brain started thinking hmm... how can I make one like that? So using the gable box from the kit I took it and shrank it down a bit and found some mario pictures and one thing lead to another until I got the final project below.

Side 1

Side 2



As far as sides 3 and 4 I did decorate them but only on 1 box. I decided that doing all 20 would be too much since I decided to create these the night before the party. I will show you how it was suppose to be, but they still turned out cute even though I wasn't able to put them on there.

So do you want to see them all together? I got a picture of some of them set up at the party.

Thats it for today, I will be back with pictures of the whole party set up. So look for that post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment