Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kyoto Kuties card for Jinger Adams design team call

Hello again
Today I am coming to you with a really adorable card. I got the idea from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon blog. I used her video to show me how to create the base of the card. I pretty much followed her directions step by step in the card making process but for the decoration process that's where I put my own twist on it.




I got the cute Kyoto girl and panda from the Kyoto Katie's file from Under a Cherry Tree blog. I added some little jewels to the center of the flowers for an added bling.The little birdie and dragon fly I attacked to some clear plastic to make it look like they are flying above. The instructions on how to make this is also in the same video I mentioned above. I'am so in love with this card I believe it to be my all time favorite. I also like the fact that it will fit in a normal envelope. Well that's it for today but please make sure you come back to check out my other projects. Also if you have not already please follow me and if you are already following me thanks so much for the support.
I also just found out that Jinger Adams is having a Design Team call! So, I thought I would give it a try.(cross your fingers). She is awesome. The DT call ends on March 31st.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Your project is wonderful… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Love all the details. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete