Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The cutest eggy

I have been recently playing around with the Sure Cuts A lot 2 software and Lettering Delights SVG files and found the cutest egg files and I decided that I would use them. I am not sure of any challenges that I could enter this card in but if any of you all know of some please let me know because I think that this card is so adorable.

Recipe for eggy:
Oishii svg file from lettering delights for eggs
Lacy labels for the striped paper base
All paper was left over scraps that I had laying around.
Ribbon I am unsure of the brand
Peachy keen wide eyed faces stamps for faces
White jelly roll pen and chalk for cheeks
Saying was typed up on the computer
Glossy accents for egg whites






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment