Friday, March 18, 2011

Bath time

I hope that everyone is enjoying there weekend so far. To kickoff the weekend I decided to create this adorable bath time card. I used the create a critter cartridge for the cuts, lacy labels cartridge for the card base and layers. I also used glossy accents for the tub I rock for the orange hair bows and peachy keen stamp for the face. I am entering this card over at Crafting with Cristina color challenge which the colors are hot pink, white, and orange. Comments are always appreciated followers are always welcomed.











Close up of orange hair bows, glossy accents tub and bubbles with stickles.




Inside of card. I used an EK bubbles border punch.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card.. nice take of the colors..

    Thanks for playing with us at CWC..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete