Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Challenge

This is my very first challenge ever.  It is being held at HERE.  I have been following this blog for a little bit now and I like it a lot, it is one of my favorite blogs. 

For this challenge I made a Tri-fold card, my theme for this card is A Cupcake Loving Birthday.

Front of card


Top Middle of card

Bottom middle of card

Middle of card

Back of card

Cupcake Loving Birthday Card 

 For this card I used:
  • Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge ( cupcake)
  • Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge ( present)
  • Platin Cricut Cartridge ( Happy Birthday font)
  • stickles for most of the outlining in glitter
  • cupcake stickers

Hope you all enjoy it. I am hoping to post more pics of other cards I have been doing in the next couple of days. Please leave comments I would really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome card. It makes me hungry looking at it.

    cassann-creativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I'm your first follower. Yeah! Love your card and look forward to see more adorable cards you create. TFS
    TTFN
    Debby P. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card! I would love to learn this style of making a card. Beautiful! Love it.
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete