Monday, April 2, 2012

Tooth fairy 2

Ok I am back with my last dental project for now. This time it's a double 12x12 layout. I created this to document my daughter's dental surgery she had to have.



I used a combination of papers from my stack. I also used the lettering delights file Dear Tooth Fairy again. For the font of my title I used Mickey mouse font from dafont.com. This layout will hold a 4x6 picture and two 3x3 pictures. I used some pop dots, stickles, twine, and glossy accents for added details. The tooth on the left side also has a tag behind it for extra documentation.


I used her hospital band and the dental mirror as a way to just slide in your picture without having to glue it down. Same thing for the tooth brush and dental pic. I know its a little plain but I believe in this case it fits the situation well. Come back tomorrow for another 12x12 layout I have been working on and I finally got to finish.


- Posted using BlogPress from my i

No comments:

Post a Comment